As some of you noted I moved by blog into
. During the build process you have to pull many git repositories to compile full project. Because begging are always hard. For me it’s always trial and error I ended up with having many sub-repositories missing. I’m not going to show whole journey how to solve “the issue”.
Dealing with DNS changes can be annoying and frustrating. Changes are not visible straight away, you have to wait to see them. Thet are not even. Here you can find links to clear cached records in popular public DNS servers:
Flushing DNS cache Flush Google Public DNS Cache Purge Cloudflare Public DNS Cache Checking results You can check results here:
IntoDNS Refresh OpenDNS Cache DNSSEC Tools DNSViz.
I was building simple worker using Go & VIPS o do some kind of magic with images. I chose VIPS because is blazing fast in comparison with other Go image processing libraries. So this is the story about what went wrong.
Because my DEV setup is Apple MacBook Pro with M1 Apple Silicon it’s always tricky to compile something to the proper architecture. Installing VIPS on my machine it’s pretty straight forward:
When you start looking for a solution you will find answers like: use Cloudfront, use lambda, use middleware 3rd party service. And basically you don’t have any other choice. There is no simple solution to your problem. But – as long as you are using
solution is super easy.